Microsoft Windows Backup and Recovery Toolssmith143
The learning objectives focused on the basic telnet of information security, which is the CIA triad. Making information available when we need it is the utmost importance of any security strategy. However, it requires planning to ensure that an unauthorized person cannot have access to information but make information available to authorized users. Therefore, week 8 discussion will focus on creating backup images and using them to restore information. We will also learn different scenarios that can result in loss of information and how to recover from different types of losses.
Therefore, you are tasked to discuss the following scenario:
DQ1: Senior management believed that if there is a disaster in the organization, data could be lost, and business operations could be impacted. As a data administrator in your organization, management has asked you to recommend data backup and recovery strategy. Based on your reading in chapter 8, discuss strategies that could be used to address the management concerns. Please, highlight only three strategies of your choice.
Note: All discussions must adhere to APA 6th or 7th edition format.
- a year ago
- intro CMPE online HW
- english essay
- i need help with solidworks assignment
- Criminals Beware, Fraud Investigators Take To Social Media , Discussion case research: Serious Armed Gang Crime in Ireland
- KATETUTOR ONLY Problem Definition Mechanisms of Influence
- Only for A-plus Writer
- what is the density of an unkown substance with a mass of 2.5g that was dropped into a graduated cylinder...
- How big was the Indian slave trade in the Carolina colony?
- Database Exercises
- NOT RATED
The learning objectives focused on the basic telnet of information security, which is the CIA triad. Making information available when we need it is the utmost importance of any security …a year ago