Click on the link below to see an example of calculating opportunity cost.
Opportunity cost arises when you have scarce resources and you are forced to make a choice amongst various competing alternatives. In the example, the scarce resource is time so the individual has to choose between the 2 jobs.
Formulate your own example that shows what opportunity cost is and go ahead and calculate your opportunity cost.
In your example state what your scarce resource is and show what was the next best alternative then calculate the opportunity cost.
Hint: opportunity cost arises in numerous decisions that we make including; going to college, going for a doctors appointment, making a purchase (like buying a car or anything else) etc.
Watch the video below and briefly share what are some of your own misconceptions of economics and what do you know now about economics that you did not know before
- 2 months ago
- Unit IP-Briany Braian ONLY
- Statistics- you will be providing a step-by-step breakdown of the problems including an explanation on why you did each step and using proper terminology.
- Financial Options and Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC)" Please respond to the following: Determine two to three (2-3) methods of using...
- Review and read current events articles from reputable news sources that are highlighting Sunni and Shi'ite relations worldwide. Choose one article from your review, written in the last 5 years, to share with your classmates
- Details, General Requirements: Use ‘Identify 10 Strategic Points’ to complete this.
- CH. 9, 3 questions only.
- Microeconomics unit 3
- PSY 605 Week 2 Discussion 2 ( Evaluate Existing Programming for People Across the Lifespan ) - A Graded - Best Tutorial - Quality Work - Latest Syllabus
- Week 4 Discussion questions (Need in Two hours)
- Formulating Leadership Part II