MHA6100 WEEK 3 DISCUSSION AND PROJECT INSTRUCTIONSfewa46
The previously covered weeks discussed self-awareness. You also learned how to work with people through listening, providing feedback, and cultivating high-performing teams.
Week 3 explores how leaders generate informal power that, in turn, drives results and stimulates creativity. The final cornerstone involves the competencies that are most directly tied to the day-to-day work of leadership.
Your Learning Objectives for the Week:
- Assess personal values and leadership and interpret their relationship to emotional intelligence skills.
- Critique communication styles in healthcare leadership settings.
- Contrast team-building processes to building trust and cohesiveness among team members.
- 5 months ago
- ECO 204 Principles of Microeconomics - Ashford
- 30 Finance Question (Below are the 2008 and 2009 year-end balance sheets for Wolken Enterprises)
- complete the case studies
- Vinben wk4
- How do Louise Clappe's preconceived notions about Indian peoples conflict with her observations of the actual people around her?
- Robert B Accounting
- Chapter 11- Problem 1, 7, 9
- Economics Mid