2488: Week 3 Mental Health Clinical
We have gone over Schizophrenia, Bipolar, Depression and Anxiety.
For the schizophrenia medical diagnoses, utilize the patient, Ken Jackson to answer the following:
· one nursing diagnosis (p. 466 in Varcarolis or use Ackley Nursing DX Handbook).
· 2 SMART patient goals (one short term and one long term) and
· 2 nursing interventions for each goal for a total of 4 interventions.
SMART = Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timed
a. Nursing diagnosis: Substance abuse
b. Patient Goal (SMART form):
c. Nursing intervention
Note: Please use the attached information to complete the question above.
- 2 months ago
- homework and quiz chapter 1 to 8
- 4.2 Personal journal assignment
- q r
- ENGLISH 1 "Classical Argument Essay"!!
- Marketing Homework
- Conflicts of Actuarial Fairness
- Research "Natural Soldiering" and "Systematic Soldiering" identified in Shop Management by Fredrick W. Taylor. Compare this with the "Soldiering" discussed in the Hawthorne Experiments. How are the concepts similar? Taylor's work was published in 19
- Learn about the roles of state and tribal authorities in emergency preparedness, response and recovery.
- NOT RATED
care plan3 months ago