Student will need to seek out a National Patient Safety Goal (NPSG) or Core Measure
Investigate current NPSGs and Core Measures put forth by The Joint Commission.
-Do research as to what prompted the Joint Commission to institute the particular NPSGs or Core Measures.
-Then perform a literature review on the topic and collect relevant information. ----Give specific examples in your presentations.
-Critically appraise your evidence and information.
-Integrate knowledge and experience that you personally have had whether positively or negatively with the particular NPSG or core measure.
-An example would be prevention of pressure ulcers where the patients were turned every two hours or were not turned at all during your shift at the hospital.
- Present and offer for discussion regarding the NPSG or Core Measure.
-This should be done as if sharing at a staff meeting, taking about . ----Use appropriate materials (handouts, samples, simple Power Point)- this needs to be kept pertinent.
-Address key points and keep to allotted time.
- 4 years ago
- Bus 599 MBA Integrated Project Week 3 Case Whole Food Company
- BUS 415 Final Exam-----6
- Ziam has written a popular song titled “Going There,” which has been recorded by a well-known performer. He
- World Religion
- scenario based decision
- BUS 308 Week 1 Problem Set Week One
- International Marketing HW help
- 1. Is scene security an important issue at all fires? If so why? 2.What are some methods to document a fire scene? 3.Which is the most often used? 4.List at least three legal way to enter a fire scene. 5.Can a private investigator, representing
- OPS MGMT - Zippy motorcycle