Medical Terminology Due 04.23.2021Melanin_Queen19
Primary Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 200–250 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
For this Discussion Board, please complete the following:
Using course materials and online resources, respond to the following scenario:
Mr. Shield is being sent home after surgery (discharged). He may need a follow-up visit, called a postoperative clinic visit, or a call by a surgical specialty nurse or physician assistant. A surgery follow-up note documents and explains that visit or phone call. The practitioner in the surgeon’s office will document the patient’s history and exam results as well as the evaluation and plan for further treatment and management.
Read Mr. Shield's EHR Surgery Follow-Up Note using this link. Then, complete the following:
- Explain to Mr. Shield and his family in your own words (using layman’s terms) what each section (subjective, objective, and impression/plan) of the Surgery Follow-Up Note means.
- To do this, you will have to look up all of the bold terms and abbreviations in the EHR Surgery Follow-Up Note.
- 3 months ago
- unit 4 enviromental
- Already start the paper I just need you to finish the paper by add one page using any references for the same topic .
- All Minitab output must be screenshot and placed in the correct questions providing explanation of your outputs.
- project management
- Ethics Assessements
- History of the Modern Middle East
- Business Law