In a paragraph form, post your initial response after reading the passage below:
The client comes to the physician's office complaining of shortness of breath. He states he has a history of fluid in his lungs and he takes a "water pill" and a "bronchodilator" every day. Both legs are swollen. He also used inhaler cortisone when needed to ease his frequent difficult breathing. His blood pressure is 168/98 and his pulse is 144 beats per minute. Upon listening to his heart with a stethoscope, a third heart sound is noted and abnormal breath sounds. After complete blood work and radiological investigation, the patient is diagnosed with CHF and COPD.
Discuss all of this information with the physician using correct medical terminology.
- 6 months ago
- My job is Army so i would prefer prior service to do this one
- Dr Solomon
- GB 531 Unit 4 ( Assignment + Journal + Discussions + Final Project Weekly Sections #6 and #7) <<< A Graded Tutorial >>>
- tonisky 6
- finance m3
- LASA 2: The Apportionment Problem
- 1.How would you design a team-building session to handle the problem of Team A consistently delivering incomplete widgets to Team...
- The Tale of 2 Cities part 2
In a paragraph form, discuss the below:
The client comes to the physician's office complaining of shortness of breath. He states he has a history of fluid in his lungs and he takes a "water …6 months ago