do not dojacobs64080
For a Disney Event:
In this assignment, you are required to write a media advisory to cover an event, a new product launch, or a press conference (any types of events) of the brand you selected. The media advisory MUST include the following components: letterhead, contact information, headline, dateline, lead paragraph, body of the context, and boilerplate.
You will be graded on the following issues
- AP Style
- The news values of your press release
- Format (please following the template on the second page)
- The quality of the headline and lead
This assignment is worth 50pts/1000pts
Note: 25-point penalty will be applied if you don’t follow the template.
[Date] Contact Information:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE [Name, Title]
[DATELINE] - [Brief lead that introduces the news you’re announcing. You don’t have to use all the elements listed below. Choose the ones that make the most sense.]
Why (if necessary):
[Additional information – include information about interview opportunities, photos/videos opportunities, product test opportunities, etc.]
[Boilerplate - set off in style from the rest of the piece – either using italics or an “About Blah Blah Blah Organization” bold heading above the paragraph]
(If your release goes onto the second page, include “-more-” at the bottom of the first page, and put the triple pound signs at the end of the release.)
- 2 years ago
- Brilliant Answers
- Modern Arts in the U.S KIM WOODS ONLY
- Discuss whether you believe natural and man-made disasters or terrorist attacks should receive precedence for focused efforts/explain why the allegations that the Pentagon is not prepared for an attack were made.
- project report on organisation
- discussion 45
- Research Methods in Neuroscience
- help with history paper
- Conceptual Processing Poster Session
- PRE proposal.