Meaning-Making Forum 5 (Week 8)
Attached are the 3 links that the intructions ask for. Also The 4th attachment is what others in the class have added. Please don't use theirs
In this last subject matter conversation, solidify your learning experience with a convincing “So What?!” and, as a people-helper, discover “What’s Best Next?!” Thoughtfully develop responses to the following considerations.
- “So What?!” With the following scenario in mind, can you provide a clear, convincing argument for a particular insight from the course?
More than likely there are moments when yesterday’s junk still keeps you awake at night.
What problem, perspective, paradigm, or perplexing people puzzle keeps you awake at night? In what way has the Holy Spirit used course materials to address a piece of junk?
Organize your thoughts, proofread carefully and support your response with a good example and at least 1 citation from the readings.
- “What’s Best Next?!” Petersen (2015) intimated that people-helping could be “thera-noxious” (unhealthy, p. 251). Locate resources that may foster a therapeutic (healthy) paradigm in three areas:
This is your opportunity to consolidate the learning experience of others. Dig deep and dig up more helpful resources. Be concise and clear so that the most inattentive PACOneer can “get it and keep it” for future reference. Organize your thoughts, proofread carefully and support your response to each area with a good example and at least 1 citation.
- Carefully Follow Meaning-Making Forum Guidelines & Tips!
- Make sure to use headings (2) so that the most inattentive reader may easily follow your thoughts.
- Use the annotated outline approach. Bullets should have concise, complete, well-developed sentences or paragraphs.
- Foster a “noble-minded” climate for investigating claims through well-supported core assertions (i.e., consider the validation pattern of the Bereans; Acts 17:11). Noticeably support assertions to facilitate further investigation and to avoid the appearance of plagiarism.
- Since you have the required materials (e.g., Masterpiece), abridge any related citations (Nichols, p. 12) and do not list the required source in a References’ section.
- Secondary sources must follow current APA guidelines for citations and References.
- Make every effort to prove that you care about the subject matter by proofreading to eliminate grammar and spelling distractions.
- Talented Writer
- Dr. Claver-NN
- ANN HARRIS
- Mich Michie
- brilliant answers
- best tutor 2014
- Young Kim hoods
- Julie Wayne
- kim woods
- Miss Professor
- Dr.Tournier Wood
- guru answers
- Prof_ Mitei
- Wendy Lewis
- phyllis young
- finest ever
- Project Management - 2 parts
- crj 180: Combating Juvenile Delinquency
- write essay ( literacy narrative)
- Given the input of 2, what would be the ordered pair?
- Statistics work : 12 hours
- accounting I
- Accurate _______ means that the counselor is able to both understand the client's words, feelings, and perceptions of the world...
- Computer APPLICATIONS
- 3 online tested need by 11 pm tonight
- project Healthcare org\m