Week 4 Assignment
The application assessment consists of five short answer questions. All work must be neat, detailed and clearly labeled. Final answers should be identified by either circling or underlining. Submit your work to the appropriate drop box as a Microsoft Word or PDF document.
1. Using the following pie chart determine:
a. The percent of households not associated with renting.
b. Assume that the pie chart is associated with 1,000 households. How many households would own a home?
2. The following are your weekly expenses for food items for the past 5 weeks:
$119.62, $122.20, $193.40, $102.05 and $299.20.
Determine the mean weekly expense.
3. The table below shows the number of candles Stevie sold at her shop for the past year:
January 20 July 30
February 45 August 137
March 35 September 49
April 63 October 60
May 42 November 109
June 98 December 85
a. Determine the mean number of candles sold each month
b. Determine the median number of candles sold.
4. For a recent Math exam, the following scores were recorded:
60, 82, 80, 70, 87, 60, 75, 95, 80, 80, 71.
a. What the median score is?
b. What the mode of this set of data is?
5. Daily sales for The Smoothie Shop are: Monday $870, Tuesday $859, Wednesday $700, Thursday $2,050, Saturday $724. Determine the range of this set of data?
- Part B of Marketing Plan
- MGT-455 Module 2 DQ 1 and 2
- mbitheh only!
- Benchmark - Social Problems in Education and the Family
- CATHERINE OWENS ONLY , SHORT PAPER
- Philiosphy essay question?
- You are evaluating heat stress in workers digging a ditch by hand to lay sewage pipes. You obtain the following average values over a two hour period: Natural Wet Bulb (NWB) temperature = 27.0° C, Globe Temperature (GT) = 32.0° C, and Dry Bulb (DB) temper
- Read Case 7.2: Poverty and Pollution, located on page 267 in your textbook. Next, predict the effects of pollution permits on poor, less-developed areas like Brazil’s “valley of death”. Assess the effectiveness of incentive programs on manufacturers in le
- Western Civilization Unit III Annotated Bibliograghy
Week 4 Assignment
The application assessment consists of five short answer questions. All work must be neat, detailed and clearly labeled. Final answers should be identified by either circling or …