Week 2 Assignment
The application assessment consists of six short answer questions. All work must be neat, detailed and clearly labeled. Final answers should be identified by either circling or underlining. Submit your work to the appropriate drop box as a Microsoft Word or PDF document.
1. On May 2, you receive your bank statement showing a balance of $1,641.18. Your checkbook shows a balance of $1,427.15. Outstanding checks are $167.31, $245.66,
and $302.56. The account earned $62.11. Deposit in transit amount to $555.61, and there is a service charge of $8.00. Calculate the reconciled balance.
CHECKBOOK BALANCE ___________ STATEMENT BALANCE ___________
Interest Earned & Other Deposits in Transit ___________
SUBTOTAL ___________ SUBTOTAL ___________
Services Charges & Outstanding Checks ___________
Other Debits ___________
ADJUSTED CHECKBOOK ADJUSTED STATEMENT
BALANCE ___________ BALANCE ___________
2. On Novenber 4, your bank statement shows a balance of $2,253.18. Your checkbook shows a balance of $2,324.34. If there are outstanding checks in the amounts of $105.50 and $158.10, deposits in transit amount to $605.27, account earnings of $68.51 and there is a service charge of $5.00. Determine the Adjusted Checkbook Balance and the Adjusted Statement Balance.
Draw a conclusion.
3. Solve each of the following equations and show how you checked your answers:
a) 3x + 1 = 8
b) 3(n – 1) = 6
c) 2y + 4y = 6 – 3y
4. Kay and Allen sell cell phones. Last month Kay sold 17 more cell phones than Allen. Together they both sold 117 cell phones. How many phones did each of them sell individually? Show the equation you used to determine the answers.
5. At PrintAll copying, a new copying machine can produce five more than twice the number of copies per hour of the old copy machine. If the new machine produces 205 copies per hour, how many copies can the old machine produce? Show the equation you used to determine the answers.
6. A recipe calls for 2 cups of milk for every 6 1/4 cups of flour. If you increase the flour to 43 3/4 cups, how many cups of milk will you use?
View your assignment rubric.
- HCA 311 Week 5 Assignment ( Final Project ) ~ ( Latest Syllabus - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )
- Competitive advantage implies the creation of a system that has a unique advantage over competitors. With the advent of globalization,...
- JUST FOR Peter Arthur
- Organizational Patterns in Argument
- FOR "WAQAS1ACA ONLY" Week 4 Finance Case Study/Problems.
- for "nyanya" only
- Medical Ethics
- Is it possible to write museum research paper using pic files?