MATH GURUU ONLY****
*(please consider that I am pursuing this degree as it is a requirement to open a daycare in my area. this is a plan for after I retire).
Your Individual Support Plan (ISP) Peer Feedback [WLO: 2] [CLO: 5]
Formulating a plan is the first step in meeting your career aspirations. As you begin planning your strategy for success, consider the position you hope to attain with your official studies in the field of education. It is important to have a plan and support its success. You begin by preparing, then you reflect and then you take action in meeting your ISP! Because you will be setting goals, you will revisit your ISP at critical points of your program. Let’s get to planning!
“The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.” (Michelangelo, as cited in Lopez, 2013))
Formulating a plan is the first step in meeting your career aspirations. As you begin planning your strategy for success, be sure to read the following:
- Newman, R. (2019). Teaching and learning in the 21st century: Connecting the dots (2nd ed.)
- Chapter 13: Leading and Learning for Success
- This week’s lesson on individual career planning.
As you consider your career goals in education, reflect on the following:
- The position you hope to attain.
- The key competencies needed for this position/industry.
- The barriers or obstacles that might challenge you accomplishing your goals.
- At least three goals you want to accomplish this year.
- Development Goals: Identify at least three professional development goals for your profession or a profession you hope to obtain in the future.
- Development Activity, Support and Target Date: Identify development activities, support, and target dates, which will help you in developing as an education professional.
- If the goals are for a profession, these can be hypothetical activities, support, and target dates.
- Provide a summary for why you chose those goals and why they are important to you.
- Use the example below as you write your career goals in education:
- Development Goal: Build my network by joining Ashford CHAMPS mentoring network.
- Development Activity: Attend quarterly virtual meetings
- Support: Ashford CHAMPS Mentors
- Target Date: By the end of the quarter
Guided Response: Respond to at least two of your peers. Provide feedback on your peer’s career plan and at least one suggestion to further assist your colleague in tackling his or her development plan. Be sure also to respond to any questions that your instructor might pose. Continue to monitor the discussion forum through Day 7 and respond with robust dialogue to anyone who replies to your initial post.
- Math Guruu
- American Tutor
- Rosie September
- Quickly answer
- runge-kutta acer
- Ranchoddas Chanchad PhD
- Brooklyn Milan
- Prof Berry
- university work
- Carol The Nurse
- Paula Hog
- Sasha Spencer
- Erick Tyler
- prof avril
- Catherine Owens
- RESPECT WRITER
- Colossal Genius
- All Works solver
- Emily Clare
- brilliant answers
- work solutions
- Dr Hernandez CJ
- Tiny Chris
- Wendy Lewis
- writer respect
- Emily Michael
- Homework Pro
- professor mitch
- Dr. Elahi
- Jenny Boom
- kim woods
- Rey writer
- Stano 001
- PROF washington watson
- Brilliant Geek
- Eva Green
- Casey Celia
- Dr Candice_2547
- Dr shamille Clara
- Jessica Luis
- Terry Roberts
- Dr Ava_Mia
- phyllis young
- Saad Fahim
- Dr R Judy Mark
- Ultimate GEEK
- nadia tutor
- DETAILS ARE PROVIDED IN ATTATCHMENT
- Assignment 2: Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus
- perfecto - Human Resource and Organization Performance
- "The Best Things in Life are Free" is a song written by B.G. DeSylva, Lew Brown, and Ray Henderson for the musical Good News which opened on September 6, 1927 in the 46th Street Theater in New York City. It played for 557 performances. A movie version was
- Write a 750-1,000 word paper analyzing Woterstorff’s reflctions in Lament For a Son. In addition, address Kubler-Ross’ five stages of grief, as they are expressed throughout Lament for a Son, and respond to the following questions
- HRM325 Strategic Human Resource Management
- PSY 255 Week 2 Assignment - Comparison of Theorists