1.) Read the following article:
Perrin, A. (2015). Social media usage: 2005-2015. Pew Research Center. Retrieved from Social Media usage-2005-2015.
2.) Post a response of at least 150 words but not more than 350 words responding to the following.
- Did anything surprise you in the article about social media trends from 2005 to 2015? Be specific.
- Using the graph for Social Media Usage by Age, select two points from the graph and form a y=mx+b model letting x be the number of years after 2005 and y the percent. Use your model to predict in what year the percent reaches 100%. (Show your equation and round your final answer to the nearest year). Be sure to state your conclusion in complete sentences.
- Using the graph for Social Media Usage by Race/Ethnicity: Consistent Similarities, create a y=mx+b model and use it to predict how many years it would take for the level of African-American usage to reach the level of Whites and Hispanics in 2015. (Show your equation and round your final answer to the nearest number of whole years it would take). Be sure to state your conclusion in complete sentences.
3. Finally, state a reason why these predictions may not necessarily reflect the true situation.
- 5 months ago
- XLMiner about Data Mining
- Prof. Barrack.
- answers questions
- Select an organization: your own business idea where you act as a founder, or a business where you act as a leading manager. Analyze the business and detect a management style with the help of the concepts and terminology you acquired in this course.
- Poverty Essay
- Power Point presentation
- Incidence handling and response
- Please help with homework
- Simnet project online
- complete my essay