Marketing Case study analysismba.student.2020
Please read the case study (TELUS : The Public Mobile Brand Acquisition Decision) answer the following questions in around 1500 words, excluding appendix, dereferences, and cover letter. The main assessment criterion is the quality of your analysis. Please avoid general marketing statements or unrealistic strategies. Your suggestions/answers must be justified and rationalized well by available information in the case as well as your critical thinking and marketing knowledge. You may use simple financial calculations and marketing tools such as SWOT, perceptual map, etc. to support your arguments.
1) Define the core issue or issues involved in the case. Explain the three alternatives for TELUS?
2) Conduct a situational analysis for TELUS by analyzing the company; its differentiation and competitive advantage in three tiers market; wireless consumers; and TELUS target audience?
3) What is your assessment of Public’s company, its performance, its strengths, target audience, and it positioning?
4) What is your assessment of the three alternatives? Which one is the best one and why? Offer a thorough rationale of your recommended approach.
- a year ago
- payment link
- write about India
- typed 3 papers focused on one art period of the student’s choice!
- Statistics: x p(x) You have 100$ in your pocket. for every win you gain 5$ and for every loss you lose 1$. Rule: out of three coins, all of them must be heads to win.
- The TIMMS Exam Part II (See Problem 23): For the 41 nations that participated
- DFG CLOCKS 662
- ACC350-1203A-08: MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING PRACTICES CTU-ONLINE PHASE 1 DB 616
- QUESTIONS A MANAGER WHO UNDERSTANDS THE CONCEPTS FOR DEVELOPING AND MANAGING TEAMS AND CAN APPLY THOSE CONCEPTS TO IMPROVE TEAM PERFORMANCE 588
- Corey et al. does an excellent job addressing the initial stages of a group. In the workbook, they challenge you...