Market Price & Quantity ( identify perfectly competitive market structures and monopolistic competitive market structures.)RODUBYA
It's time to apply what we're learning about market structures in our session this module week! Based on your last name, you will be assigned to two of the four market structures.
Identify and discuss two U.S. firms whose key characteristics align with your specific market structures. Determine the equilibrium point for each of your firm's market structures.
Here are your assigned market structures:
- If your last name begins with the letters A-L, identify perfectly competitive market structures and monopolistic competitive market structures.
- If your last name starts with the letters M-Z, identify oligopolistic market structures and monopolistic market structures.
Locate a recent article or event (published within the last year) that highlights your relevant microeconomics topic. Use the Hunt Library, newspapers, new stations, or other credible sources to discuss how your topic aligns with microeconomics. Include the following in your discussion:
- State the firms you selected.
- Identify the equilibrium point for each market structure assigned.
- Describe your assigned market structures.
Summarize your findings using at least 250 words and provide a minimum of one reference. Use current APA formatting to document your sources.
- 3 months ago
- PSY355 Individual Sources of Motivation Paper
- BIO HW
- soc 315 week 2
- What impact did the Industrial Revolution in Europe have on the american colonies?
- a local dinner theater features a circular rotating stage that has a diameter of 25 feet,the whole stage needs to...
- Discuss and explain how including discouraged workers in the official unemployment rate would effect both the federal deficit and the...
- Applied Management Senior Capstone Experience HOMEWORK WEEK 9
- Global Supply Chain Management with Simflex
- A study by the Information Technology department at WPU revealed company employees receive an average of four e-mails per hour....
- Assignment 3: Excel Problems