For this week's assignment, go to the Goode's World Atlas, pages 20-21, Global Precipitation.
Follow the structure below to describe this map.
1. Title: what is the map illustrating (only large map)
2. Pattern: identify the global patterns of highest and lowest precipitation. Which latitudes receive the highest? # inches, and lowest? # inches.
3. Examples: list 4-6 countries in each category (high and low)
4. Process: describe the cause for high precipitation in the areas you identified and the cause for low precipitation in the areas you identified. Be sure to utilize what you have learned from reading chapters 1-10; solar radiation, pressure, humidity, type of lifting, climate types, etc. This section should be 300-400 (or more) words. Read class lectures for help.
- 2 years ago
- 1 hour deadline
- ACC 460 NFP Financial Reporting
- In this assignment, you will apply transformational learning theory to an experience that you or someone you know has gone through.
- Literature review & References/ Variant After Action Review
- Psychosocial stage of development
- BA-3400 Quantitative Methods - II Quiz 4 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Homework Math
- Marxist idea t
- Kelly's Salon Stage 2