Managerial accounting 4Gadwal bidda
Question 1: (26 marks)
Dundar Mifflin manufactures and sells three products: X, Y, and Z. Annual fixed costs are $515,250 and data about the three products follow for 2017.
1) Determine the breakeven point
2) The management expects sales to increase by 9% in 2018. What is the expected operating income in 2018?
Question 2: (24 marks)
Dundar Mifflin makes electronic product for the RCMP. The following data is for the first six months:
Direct Labor Hours
1) Use the high-low method to estimate the cost formula
2) Estimate the total overhead cost at an activity level of 48,000 machine hours, using the separate estimates you obtained for its components.
Question 3: (30 marks)
Costco has recently started to take the customer orders over the web site. Following is the past data for first six month:
Customer Web site costs
Number of Web site hits
1) Using the high-low method, estimate the variable cost per Web site hit and the monthly fixed costs.
2) Determine the cost equation to estimate the customer Web site expenses for Costco Online.
3) If Costco expects 9,500 Web site hits for July, what are their anticipated costs for July?
Question 4: (20 marks)
Gandalf and Company makes table tennis equipment for the retailers around the world. Below is listed a number of activities and cost at Gandalf Corporation. Please list the activities as one of the following: fixed, mixed, contribution, cost behavior, variable, curvilinear, account analysis, regression analysis.
Changes in cost, but not in direct proportion to changes in volume
Costs that do not change while changes in volume
Sales – Variable Expense
Cost changes as volume changes
Cost that changes while changes in volume
Cost behavior is not linear
Equation which expresses how a cost behaves
Procedure that uses all the historical data points
Utility charges per kilowatt plus monthly fee
Monthly rent charges
- 2 years ago
- Persuasive Problem-solving paper
- FIN303 Financial Management Assignment 2 - Individual Assignment/TMA02 January 2017 PresentationFIN303 Assignment 2 Individual Assignment This assignment is worth 25% of the final mark for FIN303 Financial Management. The cut-off date for this assignment
- POL 201: Week 5 Dis 2
- Religious Traditions and the Arts
- Information Systems Management unit IV assignment
- Essay about an issue in a particular city
- Week 1 Assignment
- Health Admin
- GEN 499 Week 3 Discussion 2
- ENG 125 Week 2 Theme and Narrative Elements