Management of Working Capital Case Study: “George’s Trains”clw0dq8
Week 3 Assignment - Management of Working Capital Case Study: “George’s Trains”
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A BID FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH GRADUATE LEVEL WRITING TERMS AND CONCEPTS. ALL DIRECTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED AND NO PLAGIARISM. MY SCHOOL USES SOFTWARE TO DETECT COPIED MATERIAL.
Watch the following video: Copy and paste the link into your browser –
It appears that George is running a profitable business. George is aware you are in an MBA Managerial Finance class and comes to you for advice on his working capital practices. More specifically George asks you to do the following:
· Describe his working capital practices, including his methods of capital budgeting analysis techniques.
· Analyze the potential pitfalls in his capital budgeting practices that George should be aware of.
· Develop a simple statement of cash flows for George’s Trains using any information gleaned from the video. What areas of improvement do you recommend?
Provide at least three references or other scholarly sources to support your recommendations.
In a three-page paper (excluding the title and reference pages), respond to George’s request for advice in detail. The paper should be properly formatted in alignment with APA 6th edition formatting.
- 2 years ago
- case study- ethical dilemma
- Research Report on Issue in Human Services History
- Company Motivational Profile Paper
- in the attachment.
- Conflict Management Assignment
- Juvenile Justice
- QNT 351 Week 5 Learning Team Analyzing and Interpreting Data Set 2
- QNT 351 Week 5 Learning Team Analyzing and Interpreting Data Set 2 (1)
Week 3 Discussions and Required Resources
Three-part assignment – All parts must be at least 200 words unless otherwise noted. Please read all attachments and follow ALL instructions.
Part 1: …2 years ago
NEED someone to do assignments and need to have completed by Monday Morning. ALSO MUST ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS AND USE SUBTITLES IN ASSIGNMENTS AN NO PLAGIARISM!!!!2 years ago