M7A2: Essay: Human Diseases and the MicrobiomeROSNDO
Topic is emotion and mental health.
Write a 750 – 1000 word essay (3-4 pages, not including the title and reference pages) on what you have learned about the gut microbiome’s influence on the disease/condition you have selected.
Be sure to include the following points in your analysis:
1. How do scientists think the gut microbiome influences this disease/condition?
2. What kinds of research have been reported so far (e.g., just hypotheses or actual lab experiments using mice/other animals or human subjects)? Describe the research and ideas discussed in the video and your readings.
3. How would you describe the current level of understanding about the gut microbiome and the disease/condition you selected?
4. Are therapies or treatments now being used for patients with this disease/condition? Do you think this a good thing or a bad thing, and why?
5. Did you find any sensationalizing or grandiose claims being made for therapies that use the gut microbiome to treat this disease/condition? Do the claims differ from what you found in the research? Explain any differences you have found.
6. Would you recommend that someone suffering from this disease/condition try the therapies you examined? Why or why not?
- 2 years ago
- book report presentation
- Determine at least three (3) benefits of and one (1) limitation of peer coaching or mentoring..
- system admin
- Case Study
- Writing King ONLY Week 8 Assignment
- science elp
- 4020 ch 7 Force field analysis
- write a discussion (Tu)
- Term Paper: Information Technology Strategic Plan- WILL CHECK FOR PLAGARISM
- Wendy Lewis only 1
First, watch:a year ago
- NOT RATED
We have heard so many claims being made about how manipulating the human gut microbiome can improve our health, treat disease, etc. It can be overwhelming. In this essay assignment, you will focus on …4 years ago
- NOT RATED
We have heard so many claims being made about how manipulating the human gut microbiome can improve our health, treat disease, etc. It can be overwhelming. In this essay assignment, you will …3 years ago