love, honor and servant leadershipkhirted_T
Write a response the below answer in at least 50 words in apa format and in-text citations:
Servant leadership is different than other leadership styles. This leadership style allows leaders to share power and to put the needs of the employees first and helps others develop and perform as high as possible. The person who finds himself in a position of leadership must carefully steward his responsibility as a gift from God (DelHousaye,2004). The biblical worldview would state that this loving relationship is related to two principles: honor and protect. In servant leadership the leader who values everyone’s contributions regularly seeks out their opinions. This is one way a leader honors the employee by valuing them. The leader may also step in and helps people with the needs that they are experiencing at home or in the workplace. The employee is provided opportunities of growth and identifies any barriers that may be rise up to prevent that from happening. This is an example of protecting the employee and acting as their advocate as a person, not only as an employee. By protecting and honoring your employees, they will understand the commitment you have in them. This will important to improve employee engagement and boost their confidence in themselves and their workplace.
Original Question: When we consider the word love as a verb instead of a feeling, the biblical worldview would state that this loving relationship is related to two principles: honor and protection. Explain how these two principles guide servant leadership in the workplace.
- 2 years ago
- Exam 5 World Civilizations 1
- Quotient Rule
- There are various types of water pollution. Water pollution occurs when contaminants enter a water body and the water body becomes impacted; farms, industries, and even homes can be a source of pollution.
- Payment Link
- Microeconomics Assignment unit 5
- Signature Assignment Report
- FIN 200 Week 5 Assignment Alternative Financing Plans
- External Environmental Scan There are many elements that can go into an environmental scan, and your analysis will depend on the...
- Assignment1: Complexities of the U.S. Financial System
- Project Manager unit 2