Living in a Sustainable World
Living in a Sustainable World
Imagine a future in which human beings have achieved environmental sustainability on a global scale. In this second part of your final assignment, you will be describing what a sustainable Earth will look like in the future, providing examples throughout to support your descriptions.
You will be including all the terms that you have researched during Week 1 through 4 of this class, underlining each term as you include it. In your paper, use grammar and spell-checking programs to insure clarity.
1. Food web
3. (did not complete)
4. Nuclear Energy
Your paper will consist of seven paragraphs: an introduction, a conclusion, and one paragraph relating to each week’s topic. In your paper, use this format to address the following elements with the assumption that environmental sustainability has been achieved:
- Describe how our relationship to nature will be different from what it is at present.
- Examine how we will cope differently with the ways that natural phenomena affect our lives.
- Week 1:
- Describe what Earth’s biodiversity and ecosystems will look like.
- Week 2:
- Examine how agricultural production will be different in the future.
- Week 3:
- Differentiate between how we will manage our water resources in the future compared to how we do so right now.
- Week 4:
- Examine how we will meet our energy needs in the future in a way that will enable us to maintain a habitable atmosphere and climate.
- Week 5:
- Describe how waste management will be different in the future.
- Summarize some of the major social, economic, political, and ecological choices and tradeoffs that will need to be overcome for this sustainable future to arrive.
The Part 2 of the Journey to Sustainability paper
- Must be 7 paragraphs in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style resource (Links to an external site.).
- Must incorporate all four of your previously selected terms.
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Can include, as an option, credible and/or scholarly sources in addition to the course text for each term covered.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper guide (Links to an external site.).
- (Links to an external site.)Can include, as an option, a separate references list that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.
- Madam Michelle
- Discount Assign
- RESPECT WRITER
- professor mitch
- Prof Double R
- Doctor Okumu
- Angelina May
- Catherine Owens
- Rosie September
- Jessica Luis
- work solutions
- Mary Warnock PhD
- Rey writer
- RELIABLE PAPERS
- ANN HARRIS
- Wendy Lewis
- Miss Lynn
- university work
- Dr Candice_2547
- All Works solver
- Addy Williams
- Jenny Boom
- Terry Roberts
- Emily Michael
- kim woods
- Miss Professor
- Academic Mentor
- brilliant answers
- prof avril
- phyllis young
- Brainy Brian
- touchsmart solutions
- Dr. Elahi
- KATHERINE BECKS
- kristine tutor
- Saad Fahim
- Need help for my homework
- STAT 200 Week 4 Homework, A+ Grade Guaranteed
- CAP IP5
- MKT 450 Week 5 Individual FINAL International Marketing Ethics Paper
- Bus 610 Organizational Behavior Analysis
- Managing Resources & Operations 4-5 pages
- Read and write a 5 sentences discussion
- GEN 105 Week 9-Capstone Checkpoint
- BSA 385 Week 5 Team Assignment Smith Software
Can some one do this assignment?
Imagine a future in which human beings have achieved environmental sustainability on a global scale. In this second part of your final assignment, you will be …
Imagine a future in which human beings have achieved environmental sustainability on a global scale. In this part of your final assignment, you will be describing what a sustainable Earth will look …
Week 5 - Final Assignment
The Journey to Sustainability
[WLO: 4] [CLOs: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review chapters 9 and 10 of the Turk and Bensel’s …