Submit one report file with four referred papers/articles on Blackboard.
- Submit 5 files, respectively: your report (a Word or pdf file) and 4 references (pdf files). Do NOT compress them to a single file.
- Format requirements are the same as for assignment report. (APA Format, Use citations and follow APA Citation format).
- Read at least four recent papers/articles on cloud computing related topics and have at most ONE to be review/survey paper/article.
- Write a 10-page (double spaced) review paper integrating and expanding the selected research paper subjects with the course topics (Excluding Cover and Reference Pages).
- This will not be a paper report (to review the references), rather a thoughtful discussion of the research papers content pertaining to the material we have covered in the course.
- Papers and articles from IEEE Transactions on Computers, and the Communications of the ACM; or other journals or proceedings approved by the instructor.
One example for review/survey article,
- M. Shahin, M. Ali Babar and L. Zhu, "Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment: A Systematic Review on Approaches, Tools, Challenges and Practices," in IEEE Access, vol. 5, pp. 3909-3943, 2017.
One example of non review/survey reference paper/article,
- D. Gonzales, J. M. Kaplan, E. Saltzman, Z. Winkelman and D. Woods, "Cloud-Trust—a Security Assessment Model for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Clouds," in IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 523-536, 1 July-Sept. 2017.
- a month ago
- Create a 700- to 1,050-word plan for building your personal brand. In your plan, include the following
- HU345 DB7
- PHIL 323 Final Exam
- See description
- Questions 1 and 2
- The number p is 20 more than the number q. What's the relationship between p and q
- Federal and State Authority. Identify one (1) current issue facing the United States today. Analyze the respective roles of Federal and state authorities in addressing the issue. Determine whether the U. S. Constitution constrains the Federal and state re
- Home work help, ExceptionalGeek Only Unit 5 IP 2nd Class