- Read the linked essay and then listen to David Sedaris read the essay.
- Write a paragraph on reading vs. listening. Answer the following question:
- How did the meaning change or become more clear through his reading?
- Find specific quotations from the story that exemplify literary terms.
- Find quotations that represent Plot and Structure, Point of View, Character, Setting, Imagery, and Theme.
- Write a sentence explaining how the quotation demonstrates that element.
Plot-- "As I moved my chair a little nearer suddenly with one catlike movement both her hands clawed instinctively for my eyes and she almost reached them too." This quotation demonstrates plot because it develops the action of the story and advances toward the climax.
- Find a different quotation for each element, six total.
- 3 years ago
- Dr shamille Clara
- Miss Professor
- Dr. Ameerah
- Prof. Dan.
- Prof. Script
- Frederick Johnstone
- Prof Berry
- FINEST TUTOR
- Phd isaac newton
- phyllis young
- kim woods
- Catherine Messi
- brilliant answers
- A-plus Writer
- Dr. Rocal
- Prof. Goodwill
- fun learning
- John Mureithi
- Rey writer
- Bussiness Calculus Online Quiz
- Psychological statistics: Research Design Questions
- Final Project
- Essay exam regarding "Pillars of Citizenship" and Thomas Paines approval of grassroots groups
- CIS 499 Project Deliverable 5 Infrastructure and Security
- Health Care Help
- Art History Response6
- Need someone to finish 3 homework topics& 3 quizzes online
- HIS206: United States History II WK2 Discussion