Langston Hughes's poem "Harlem" on page 1043 poses a question: "What happens to a dream deferred?" Why do you think Lorraine Hansberry chose this poem as the epigraph for A Raisin in the Sun? Discuss the various "dreams" that come into conflict in the play. Which "dream" does the play seem to endorse? Does it ultimately answer Hughes's question?
- 2 years ago
- I need to know how to masturbate
- Discussion Post. Plagarism checker will be used
- laws of thermodynamics
- Needs to be done ASAP
- MGT 330 final exam
- Need this done in java
- You have just been hired as the security administrator of a major organization that was recently breached by a social engineer.
- when was the power to financially support public schools enacted?
- The Legal and Ethical Environment of Business