Lit1000: Literary Analysis with critical commentaryLaury270
One of Ibsen’s biographers argues that the play is not so much about women’s rights as about “the need of every individual to find out the kind of person he or she really is, and to strive to become that person.” 1 For this writing assignment, you must use two of the articles of critical commentary that are posted in the Critical Commentary folder in Module 9 on Blackboard as well as your own reading of the play to support Meyer’s interpretation. In other words, the question that you are trying to answer in this essay is: In what ways is this play an argument for the individual’s responsibility to find out who they really are, whether they are a man or a woman?
You will use A Doll House as your primary source. The two critical articles that you select to incorporate as support for the argument that you are making are your secondary sources. I have uploaded an essay called “Emotions in ‘The Story of an Hour’” as a model for you of how literary scholars write essays about texts with the incorporation of critical commentary by other scholars.
- a year ago
- Using Porter’s Five Forces Model, personal Critical Success Factors (CSFs) and/ personal Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), explain how you will overcome threats from each of the five forces while achieving your professional goal(s) after graduation from
- i have a test
- Self-Assessment The following six Program Outcomes capture a set of optimal expectations for performance at the completion of the baccalaureate degree by students who major in psychology at Walden. They are based on the fundamental skills and abilities u
- Bluestone Company had three intangible assets at the end of the current year: a. A patent purchased this year from Miller Co. on...
- W2a1 ag
- COM 101 Week 6 Assignment 3.2
- Class 5 Unit 2 Comment 2
- DBM/380 Individual: Database Environment Proposal
- final Project/need asap