Leadership Action Plan PowerPoint Slideshow Guidelines
The purpose of this PowerPoint presentation is to present the best plan of action, as a leader, assigned to make a change to a problem or issue in your place of work. If you are not presently working, use information from your prelicensure experience or previous healthcare experience. You will be using the Joint Commission National Patient Safety Goals to align with the problem or issue that you see in your workplace or most recent place of employment. You will prepare a PowerPoint presentation and share how you will meet one of the goals in your place of work that will solve the problem or issue you have selected.
Completion of this assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes.
CO1: Apply leadership concepts, skills, and decision making in the provision of high-quality nursing care, healthcare team management, and the oversight and accountability for care delivery in a variety of settings. (PO2)
CO2: Implement patient safety and quality improvement initiatives within the context of the interprofessional team through communication and relationship building. (PO3)
CO3: Participate in the development and implementation of imaginative and creative strategies to enable systems to change. (PO7)
CO7: Apply leadership concepts in the development and initiation of effective plans for the microsystems and system-wide practice improvements that will improve the quality of healthcare delivery. (POs 2 and 3)
CO8: Apply concepts of quality and safety using structure, process and outcome measures to identify clinical questions as the beginning process of changing current practice. (PO8)
1. Develop a PowerPoint slideshow consisting of 8-15 slides. Include the following. Title slide, written speaker notes, and Reference slide. Do not use Voice Over recordings. All information needs to be written in slides and notes.
3. As the leader, you have identified a problem or issue related to one of the National Patient Safety Goals 2018 created by the Joint Commission that will lead to quality improvement. You will find the National Patient Safety Goals using this link: NPSG (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
4. Assess the problem or issue. State the problem/issue and identify three rationales (reasons) that the problem exists.
5. Determine the people who are involved in the issue and explain three reasons as to how their role will contribute to the problem or issue solution.
6. Identify three solutions and discuss the purpose, cost and desired outcome.
7. Pick one solution to share with the director and discuss why this solution was chosen over the others.
8. Make an action plan to share the solution with the director and staff.
9. Summarize issue, plan and desired outcome and purpose for quality improvement on slide.
10. Summarize your learning and value of doing the assignment.
11. Include written speaker notes for all slides except title slide and reference slide.
- Prof Double R
- AllRoundBest Tutor
- Michelle Malk
- Rosie September
- Miss Lynn
- Michel Owenns"
- KATHERINE BECKS
- Atta ur Rehman
- Wendy Lewis
- Mary Warnock PhD
- Angelina May
- All Works solver
- Discount Assign
- brilliant answers
- Claire Audrey
- kim woods
- Catherine Owens
- Phd christine
- Jessica Luis
- wizard kim
- Prof. Allwood Sonnerberg
- Terry Roberts
- prof avril
- Dr R Judy Mark
- RESPECT WRITER
- JOHN JUNIOR001
- ANN HARRIS
- Jenny Boom
- Prof Allan
- Rey writer
- Miss Professor
- Dr Candice_2547
- Adrian Monroe
- Asad Ullah
- phyllis young
- Potty Pavarotti
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- Sara Waynes
- Emily Michael
- 606 hundreds
- Will you help me with my homework?
- NRS-441V Week 2 Assignment Incorporating Theory
- Comp Mgt 6
- Distributed System Project Management Plan*****A++ Rated Tutorial Already***** Use as a Guide Paper*****
- WK6 CASE STUDY CJ452
- Introduction to Public Speaking KIM WOODS ONLY
- Week 5
The purpose of this PowerPoint presentation is to present the best plan of action, as a leader, assigned to make a change to a problem or issue in your place of work. If you are not presently …
PowerPoint Slideshow Guidelines
The purpose of this PowerPoint presentation is to present the best plan of action, as a leader, assigned to make a change to a problem or issue …