Language and Speech Development Reportmalou
PLEASE READ WELL AND DO EVERYTHING DETAILS
You are the owner of a mixed-age family childcare program called ABC Early Learning. To develop your curriculum, you need to document the language and speech development of the children in your program. You will start by observing and documenting language development at each age.
Observe children in your immediate family or neighborhood that are in the age groups described below. Alternatively, you may choose to observe children on video.
- Infant (birth to 1 year)
- Toddler (ages 1-3 years)
- Preschool child (ages 3-5 years)
- Young school-age child (ages 6-8 years)
Write an observation report that describes children in each of the above four stages of language and speech development. Provide a brief statement that explains the setting (e.g., daycare, school), and address the following questions for each child:
- What is the age of each child and their level of language and speech development? If you do not know the child's exact age, approximate to the best of your ability.
- What do they show you about language and speech development? Provide observation notes that are unbiased and objective.
- In what areas are they strong or weak? Include support from resources.
- Based on your current experience and knowledge, provide two suggestions, with examples, for what you would do right now to assist each child (e.g., one-on-one, group support through instruction, etc.).
- Include an appropriate title page.
- Your report should be 2-3 pages in length (not including the title page).
- Structure your report by each child and use a question and answer format.
- Incorporate two references to support your conclusions and include APA formatted references on a separate page.
- 4 months ago
- Ethics and Conscious Capitalism
- OPERATION MANAGEMENT
- A-PLUS WRITER ONLY!!!
- Statement of purpose
- 4–5-page report in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Oringinal work only
- Chapter 1 What Is Organizational Behavior?
- We have only focused on data interoperability - that is, the ability to exchange data between independent applications. Where does integration and certification fit in?
- Trainng and Development Assignment
- FIN (I need as soon as possible)
- NOT RATED
PLEASE READ WELL AND DO EVERYTHING DETAILSYou are the owner of a mixed-age family childcare program called ABC Early Learning. To develop your curriculum, you need to document the language and …4 months ago