Journal for Internship Course 5voyage
Journal response. In Weeks 3-7 you were directed to keep a professional work journal (Please refer to Week 2 for a review of instructions). Now you will review your work journal entries and arrange some of them into an essay. The essay will reflect upon those five weeks of experiences recorded in your journal and what you have learned. Include how they may have furthered your career or caused you to rethink your career goals. Your essay should include your experiences, observations, and the key concepts based on the internship and business course experience. The CLA1 assignment will be a Turnitin paper of 4 to 6 pages.
Your paper should be formatted in APA style. Include at least two (2) peer-reviewed sources related to course material taken in your academic program.
Reminder About Journaling: Whether you want to be able to look back at where you started, set a future course for yourself and seek a new path, or just deal with present issues, journaling helps you do that in a reflective way. You need not write every day. Journaling gives you a place to better understand yourself, to plan your goals, and to follow-up on goals. One pitfall of journaling is that it can become part of a log of your feelings for any one day and you want to avoid these types of emotional responses.
1. At least 4-6 pages
2. Journal needs to be formatted in APA 7th edition
3. Need to have at least 2 peer-reviewed articles as the references (Recommend to find the articles from proquest.
4. Need to include introduction and conclusion.
5. Please read the word file attached "Week 1 to week 14 discussion for Internship Course" prior writing the journal to understand what am I doing for my job and my experiences.
6. I have also attached Journal for Internship Course which you wrote it for me before, and please also use that as the reference, and do not repeat the contents.
- a month ago
- Short paragraph
- Create a formal document to the CEO of the company to account for your findings, tools used to solve the breach and what steps will be taken to prevent this type of breach from happening again.
- Human Growth and development Assignment Chapters 10, 11, 12, 13
- Andrew Jackson Documentary
- stats week 6
- Contemporary Diet and Nutrition