In the last weeks of the class, we are going to write a reflection activity. If you have not watched the introduction video for this week, please make sure that you do this.
This paper is to be reflective and will be using your own words and not a compilation of direct citations from other papers. You can use citations in the paper, but this journaling exercise should be about what you have learned through your lens and not a re-hash of any particular article.
Please make sure that there are at least 1000 words (200 on each topic).
What the paper should include:
- What were some of the more interesting assignments to you?
- What reading or readings did you find the most interesting and why?
- Where might you use modeling in the future?
- How has this course changed your perspective?
- What topics or activities would you add to the course, or should we focus on some areas more than others?
- prof avril
- Wendy Lewis
- Tiny Chris
- RESPECT WRITER
- Rey writer
- work solutions
- kim woods
- Jenny Boom
- university work
- Miss Professor
- Dr shamille Clara
- Sara Waynes
- phyllis young
- Jessica Luis
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- Quickly answer
- Eva Green
- Harris Khan
- Carla Bunnie
- Dr. Elahi
- Emily Michael
- For KATETUTOR
- Psychoanalytic Personality Assignment
- First, please read carefully: quality over quantity A+ highly desired
- 2 short eassy need in 3 hours
- Argumentative essay
- Analyze Issues Related to External Factors
- ENG 125 ASSIGNMENT WEEK 4
- Strategic Planning Report
- Managerial Report - Word and Excel Documents