Dr. Gary Slutkin, a physician and epidemiologist, employs disease control and behavior change methods in establishing the nonprofit Cure Violence. As with all contagious diseases, Dr. Slutkin advocates for the full participation of the Public Health sector in preventing and reducing gun violence. Listen to the podcast (or read the transcript) of Dr. Slutkin speak on the public health crisis of gun violence. What are your thoughts? Is the use of “violence interrupters” a valid tool in our arsenal in a response to the epidemic of gun violence? 2-3 paragraphs or more
- a month ago
- Week Six - ECO 561 - Learning Team Assignment - International Paper - BONUS
- "DESCRIPTIVE ESSAY" JUST ONE SHORT PARAGRAPH ABOUT MOTHER
- Polital Science Homework Help!!! For Brittswain Only!!!
- What is sex
- what are the parent function equations of all the conics?
- Business Writing Assignment EASY One page Double Spaced Need ASAP
- Mkt 571 Final Exam
- how to write a good thesis statement
- Many feminist artists embraced craft media because?