Jazz Week 5 Cardiovascular Systemceecee1
Week #5: Cardiovascular Syste
Randi Marchant, a 42-year-old waitress, was vacuuming the family room when she felt a painful squeezing in her chest again. This was the third time today, but this one really hurt. She sat down to catch her breath and stubbed out the cigarette she had left smoldering in the half-filled ashtray by the couch. Randi's husband, Jimmy, and stepdaughter Melanie had pestered her until she finally had taken time off work to see her doctor.
Dr. Harris found that her blood pressure was 158/88-probably owing to the noon rush stress at work, she rationalized. At least her cholesterol test was only 30 points above average this time. It had been slowly coming down, even though she cheated on her diet.
Another wave of pain tightened its icy fingers around her heart, and the pain moved up into both sides of her jaw. Randi thought, "Probably just a little heartburn. Since the pain doesn't radiate down my left arm, it couldn't be my heart, could it?"
"Don't think about the pain," she told herself. "Think of something else. Melanie's prom dress needs altering." Randi fell to the floor, clutching her chest, just as Melonie walked in. She saw her stepmother slumped on the floor and screamed, "Oh no! Help, somebody, help!"
Assuming that Randi is suffering a myocardial infarction, discuss why it is important that she receive appropriate treatment quickly. What signs and symptoms are consistent with an MI? What are her treatment options?
- Incorporate terminology from this chapter into your posts
- Look for outside references to support your answers
Initial post must be a minimum of 5-6 complete sentences
- a year ago
- Network Reconfiguration
- Could you help me with my work? My work is to find any article in Education department and write one paper about it. the one page will you dived it to two part frist part is CRITIQUE ABOUT THE ARTICEL and the 2 part will be summar as what is mu thought
- Writer to choose
- Law work
- Quaility Assurance in Healthcare Systems/REY Writer
- statistics Homeworke for clinical trails
- CIS 505 Assignment 1 Standards Research*****Already A++ Rated Tutorial Use as Guide Paper*****
- MHA 622 Week 3 Discussion 1 ( Malpractice Suits ) & Discussion 2 ( Legal Concerns for Medical Administration ) ~ ( Original Answers ~ Ready To Turn In As It Is ~ Quality Work )
- History Quize