Issues in International Policy Part3
Term Project: Developing and Advocating for a Policy
The term project this year will be divided into THREE parts. The goal of the project is to allow you to choose a current international policy issue, and become an expert and an advocate for a particular policy solution. This is a project that will cover the entire semester. It is worth 40% of your final grade, so work hard!
Students will have their choice of topics to address. Students should feel free to address any topic, even if it is not covered in the syllabus, provided they can justify its classification as an issue of international policy. Students in the past have addressed various topics ranging from trade policy, national security, human rights, war and peace, and human trafficking, among others. If it is occurring at the international level (meaning you are not allowed to address primarily domestic issues), it is fair game.
Part III: Oral Advocacy
Students will then record a video where they make an oral presentation of their policy position paper to the Professor. Students should treat this presentation as if they were meeting with the ultimate decision-maker. Explain the facts, the policy options available, and why your recommended policy is the best choice. You will be graded on the substance of your presentation, as well as your presentation style. As I have often imparted to students and colleagues, how you say something is often as important as what you say. Take time to think about how you will most persuasively make your case. Your presentation should last between 5-7 minutes, and will be worth 10% of your final grade.
- Aleena Sheikh
- Reem Hasan
- Angelina May
- nadia tutor
- Colossal Genius
- Catherine Owens
- Jessica Luis
- All Works solver
- prof. Speedstar
- Phd isaac newton
- Miss Professor
- Tiny Chris
- phyllis young
- Royal Grade
- university work
- EXCELLENT GRADES
- Emily Michael
- CH Week 5*****Already A++ Rated Tutorial Use as Guide Paper*****
- 1. Why does the author criticize Obamaâs speech about AWOL fathers? 2. What astonishing statistic does the author present about slavery...
- Assignment 2 Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games (MMORPGs)*****Already A++ Rated Tutorial Use as Guide Paper*****
- The head of the IT security department expressed her concerns about series of data breaches that occurred in the company...
- Step 1: Collect 3 day diet record -- You will use the provided 3 day diet diary form for each day to collect your diary for anything you eat and drink! Here is what you need to do to complete this assignment: Getting started – Collect diary, record be
- Research Paper
- dr rocal 4150 top 3
- THEOLOGY - BIBLE READING QUESTIONS 2 ASSIGNMENTS
- 52Topics in Aleks for accounting to be completed