- Imagine that Ishmael has returned home and again finds himself down and out. He needs a a job. He's decided to design a personal branding web page to market himself to prospective employers or clients.
Your task: Writing in the voice of Ishmael, the About Me page should include the following:
1. A "This is What I Do Statement" -- Ishmael's job title/profession/business
Hi! I'm Heather, a list-obsessed, multitasking entrepreneur, professor, writer & yoga teacher, fueled by lots of strong coffee and whole foods. I am your go-to for badass wellness resources.
Hi! I'm Angela. Welcome to Oh She Glows -- an award-winning recipe blog featuring over 500 recipes (and growing)! For the past 6 years, I've shared energizing, plant-based recipes that my family and I enjoy on a daily basis. My goal is to inspire you to embrace more plant-based foods in your diet without feeling the least bit deprived.
Hi! I'm Antoinette: recovering self-help junkie, writer of honest personal stories, and host of the Real Talk Radio podcast. Each season I sit down with eight refreshingly imperfect people to have unfiltered conversations about what's really going on in their lives . . . if you're tired of all the cliche self-help life-hack[s], you'll find this show to be a refreshing alternative.
2. Ishmael's impressive credentials in a list:
the number of years he's been in his profession to demonstrate his experience, commitment, and longevity
academic degrees and certifications AND non-traditional educational experiences (like traveling!)
notable press coverage
impressive clients and companies he's worked with
client or company success stories including testimonials or praise from others
3. Details that prove he can "walk his talk," "practice what he preaches," and that he is "living his message." This is the place to show the significance of his backstory, to consider what he has learned about life, about others, and about himself, and to show how he applies these lessons to his continuing quest.
4. Details on what he does when he's not working, his interesting hobbies or side passions.
5. Fascinating facts about him.
6. The action step--what should readers of his About Me page do after reading? Send him an email? Schedule an interview? Read more?
Have fun with this. Be imaginative, but anchor the About Me page in the details of the literature.
If you really want to get fancy, use free Web design and hosting apps like Wix, Weebly, Squarespace, or Go Daddy Website builder and post a link to the web page.
- Hilary Mantel
- nadia tutor
- Miss Lynn
- wizard kim
- kristine tutor
- professor mitch
- ENS. writer
- prof avril
- brilliant answers
- Wendy Lewis
- Jenny Boom
- Tiny Chris
- Young Henry
- kim woods
- RESPECT WRITER
- Miss Professor
- phyllis young
- Dr Stuart Sols
- Homework Pro
- Prof Allan
- doctor alidan
Other questions 10
- T AMZ
- 2 discussions..
- COM-231 Topic 3 DQ 2
- Motivation and Conflict Resolution
- make a technical writing report.. use KT Potential Problem Analysis and more
- Biostats Assign 1
- Can you complete this ReyWriter
- BUS 401 DUE TODAY 1PM EST!!!!!
- KATETUTOR ONLY Leadership and Organizational Climate
- Setting Minds at Ease