DUE IN 8 HRS NO PLAGIARISM!!!!!!!!!!
Q&A and Crow’s Foot E-R Diagrams
Please include the questions with your answers. Answer in complete sentences where applicable.
- Give an example of a data constraint and an example of a business rule. Be sure to label which is which so I can tell you know the difference.
- Explain the difference between an entity class and an entity instance, and give an example other than those used in the text or the lectures.
- Define the term “weak entity” and give an example other than those used in the text.
- Define supertype, subtype and discriminator.
- Explain the difference between and inclusive subtype relationship and an exclusive subtype relationship.
- Using Microsoft Visio (available through Microsoft Azure Dev Tools) draw an IE Crow’s Foot E-R diagram for the entities DEPARTMENT and EMPLOYEE. A DEPARTMENT may have more than one EMPLOYEE, but an EMPLOYEE is only assigned to one DEPARTMENT. Assume that a DEPARTMENT does not need to have an EMPLOYEE, but that every EMPLOYEE is assigned to a DEPARTMENT. Include at least three appropriate identifiers and attributes for each entity.
- Explain the following crow’s foot E-R diagram. Be sure to include entities, keys, attributes, cardinality. What is the special type of entity represented by COMMISSION_RATE?
Other questions 10
- Executive Summary of M3: Assignment 2
- identify favorite brand
- statistics in business
- Chapter 11 work- for Michelle
- CJA 444 Week 5 Individual Assignment Communication Process Paper
- MGMT 404 Week 3 (High Quality, Coffee Shop – Scope Statement)
- general knowledge ----smartpersib
- ENG 122
- Criminal Law Paper / CJA/354 / CJA 354 week 1
Answer all questions in attached file.