Introduction To Juvenile Justice: 1200 words and three scholarly referencescamkai3
1. Case Summary
Use your text and the internet to research the case of Fare v. Michael C. In a narrative format, outline the case. Give the facts, issue, and court holding.
2. Case Analysis
Are investigators held to a different standard when questioning juveniles in police custody? What are the standards for adults and what are the standards for juveniles?
3. Case Analysis
Would there be any changes for a juvenile who was 8 years of age?
4. Executive Decisions
Imagine you a gang detective supervisor. Write a brief policy, outlining for your detectives the policies for interviewing juveniles.
- 2 years ago
- law 531 wk 4 contract creation & management
- Films summary
- How does the lack of discretionary income for half of US households affect the relevance of economic policy based on...
- Ashford University: Incentive Plans to Keep Employees Assignment
- View of sexuality
- E Commerce
- Google only
- Capstone STR/581 Nancy Carol
- Good and bad technologies
- Project 1
- NOT RATED
child savers: A group of reformers, mostly well-educated, middle-class Protestant women of Anglo-Saxon descent, who had the time and resources to fight for improved conditions for delinquent youths …2 years ago