Integrative Learning Project - APA FormatJayLQue
Integrative Learning Project – General Instructions
You will submit a final version of your Integrative Learning Project on Walt Disney Studios The body of the paper must be at least 14 pages (title page, table of contents, abstract, references, and appendices are required but not included in the 14 page minimum) and incorporate at least 10 sources.
· Title Page - COMPLETE · Table of Contents - COMPLETE · Abstract - COMPLETE · Introduction - COMPLETE · Organizational Setting - COMPLETE
· Integration of Chapter Concepts to the Organizational Setting
o Use 8 different key concepts PLEASE SEE TABLE OF CONTENTS FOR LISTING OF KEY CONCEPTS
§ For each concept, provide a comprehensive description, what benefit it may offer to your organization, and what needs to be done in order to successfully implement this topic into your organization.
§ For each concept, integrate appropriate biblical references. Explain how these concepts magnify God’s plan for you.
§ This section of your project requires at least 14 pages of graduate-level content and analysis. No more than 1 block quote is allowed in the paper.
o It should be no more than ½ page in length.
o Provide major recommendations and summative conclusion for the organization.
- References: You must include at least 10 scholarly sources formatted in current APA style. Each reference must be current, having been published within the last 3 years, or, if older, must contribute important information relevant to historical background.
See Attached Annotated bibliography if needed as a source for the references
- Appendices: Include 3 well-developed and professional documents. Appendices often include information that is somewhat confidential, detail-oriented, and/or tends to change often. :
- a. SWOT Analysis
Strategic Analysis Data: This includes information generated during the external analysis (e.g., environmental scan) and internal analysis (e.g., SWOT analysis). It also includes a list of strategic issues identified during these analyses.
- b. Budget Planning
Budget Planning: This depicts both the resources as well as the required funding for obtaining and using the resources needed to achieve the strategic goals. Budgets are often depicted for each term of the year of the strategic plan.
- c. Operating Plan.
Operating Plan: This describes the major goals and activities to be accomplished over the coming fiscal year.
Submit the Integrative Learning Project – Final by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday of Module 8.
- 3 months ago
- 3rd blog - Creative Instructor Only
- OI 361 Week 3 Individual Assignment Organizational Impact Paper
- Discussion Topic
- Week 4 Assignment 4
- Panera Bread the case study
- Assignment 3 Case Study- Can the TSA Secure Top Flight Performance Explain which of the HR practices described in the case you think contribute to greater efficiency
- Persuasive self-directed essay about gender equality and racism starting points.
- need help for Accounting
- Can any one help me out with the follwing question? Explain how the valuation model given in Equation 1.2 could be...