Information Governance on Smart phones
(1) Review the specifications for the smart phone you use most frequently. What brand and model is it?
(2) Briefly summarize (don't copy and paste from the phone's vendor site) the data protection features it provides.
(3) Using the IG guidelines specified on p.276 in the text as background, provide a brief argument either for or against the data security for this device.
(4) In your opinion, based on IG guidelines, what data security improvements can be made?
Be original, creative, and constructive. Cite and reference as appropriate.
(this week's discussions are more weighted than previous ones. Be sure to answer the question completely.)
- Discount Assign
- Michel Owenns"
- professor mitch
- Urgent Tutor
- Claire Audrey
- Emily Blunt
- Jenny Boom
- ENS. writer
- brilliant answers
- Rey writer
- Catherine Owens
- AccA Eco Bus
- RESPECT WRITER
- kim woods
- Miss Professor
- Jessica Luis
- Emily Clare
- nadia tutor
- Wendy Lewis
- kristine tutor
- All Works solver
- Terry Roberts
- prof avril
- phyllis young
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- Angelina May
- EXCELLENT GRADES
- Michelle Lewis Phd
- Tiny Chris
- Eva Green
- Dr shamille Clara
- Harris Khan
- Dr. Elahi
- Emily Michael
Pick 2 of the questions on page 311 from your book and answer them for your residency company.
With all the risks of cellphone apps and security today, would you agree to allow employees use their own phones in the workplace?
Which is worse, not keeping email long enough or risk spoliation and thus risk of tampering of the data?
Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
What are some of the different policy items that would be included for the acceptable use policy for social media? Only include ones focusing on this type of communication (Facebook/Twitter).
The text mentions email encryption as an effective data security measure. After reviewing the information in the text:
a. Briefly describe email encryption in terms a non-technical business …
1. Review the information in Chapter 14 on Information Management.Briefly describe either MDM, ILM, Data Architecture, of Data Modeling in terms that a non-technical person would understand.
Knowing that weak IG contributes to organizational issues with social media, review the guiding IG principles discussed earlier in the class.
a. Choose 2 guiding principles. Briefly describe …
how they should be managed and their retention schedules in your workplace.
Final Research Paper: The course research paper is a formatted APA paper. It is 12 pages, double-spaced. Paper length requirement is 12 pages of content from Title Page …