Discussion 1: 300 words with 2 References
A big aspect of social responsibility is taking a stand against bullies and cyberbullies. Evaluate of how the IT field and its procedure can help you stand up against bullying and cyberbullying?
Discussion 2: 300 words with 2 References
Search the Internet for information on “Information Governance” and discuss the evolution of Information Governance in the digital age.
Discussion 3: 300 words with 2 References
Research the Web for a leader, past or present. This might be a leader in business, politics, or society and have impacted society in a positive way.
· Please post a commentary about the leader's life, career, and accomplishments.
· In your research, which characteristics about this leader did you see cited most often?
· Discuss how you could adopt one of these characteristics in the study of Information Governance.
Assessment I: 500 words with 5 References
During tenure at UoC, you have been presented with information about what constitutes effective, professional writing.
For this assignment, reflect on APA Format: 12 Basic Rules, share your thoughts on the writing process. Describe what you find the most difficult for you. What are some strategies you could use to overcome this (these) challenge(s)?
You MUST cite the sources any time you make reference to your research, whether that be through direct quotations or in summary.
Assessment II: 500 words with 5 References
Some people believe that the way leaders communicate depends on their age or generation.
What impact do you think technology and the information age have had on how we communicate?
Assessment III: 1000 words with 10 References (Annotated bibliography)
Assignment is to create an annotated bibliography for Information Governance for Social Media.
1)For your bibliographies you must research 10-12 sources on each topic.
· Two of the sources can (but need not) be from the course syllabus. Whether or not you use these sources you will want to look at their citations to follow a citation trail
· You must find the other sources doing your own research.
· At least two of the sources must be from academic journals searched through the library’s databases.
2)Write 1 paragraph for each source that you choose for annotation. You should have:
- A heading or headings that indicate the theme around which your chosen pieces are organized.
- Your annotation should include the bibliographic reference, where you got it (what database, etc), and the following info:
- State the purpose of the article or the question that it is trying to answer.
- Briefly discuss how the question is answered (ie. what cases are examined? What is compared or contrasted?).
- State the findings or the argument that the article makes.
- ESSAYS EXPERT PROFESSOR
- PROF. ANN
- PROF washington watson
- Miss Lynn
- Amanda Smith
- Dr. Ameerah
- Emily Blunt
- Reem Hasan
- Essays Guru
- Homework Pro
- Mary Warnock PhD
- Miss Brigit
- PILOT RIGHT
- KATHERINE BECKS
- Dr Candice_2547
- Dr Mervin M.
- ANN HARRIS
- Dr. Isaacmaths
- Asad Ullah
- Dr Marvin CJ
- Catherine Owens
- Rey writer
- brilliant answers
- Jenny Boom
- wizard kim
- Jessica Luis
- RESPECT WRITER
- All Works solver
- work solutions
- Miss Professor
- Sara Waynes
- kim woods
- Emily Clare
- Wendy Lewis
- Terry Roberts
- prof avril
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- Certified Papers
- phyllis young
- Angelina May
- Aleena Sheikh
- Quickly answer
- Urgent Tutor
- Professional research writer
- Tiny Chris
- MathStat Genius
- Eva Green
- Addy Williams
- Dr shamille Clara
- Harris Khan
- Emily Michael
- Top Grades
- Dr. Elahi
- Saad Fahim
- Dr. MustafaJ
- Walter O'brien
- Dee the nerd
- i w1
- Unit 4 Mini Project
- Unit Assessment III
- SCI 362 Environmental Issues and Ethics
- Research the population demographics in the area or state where you live. Use the following guidelines for your research: Look up government...
- MKT 431 Small Business Marketing
- MGT 360 Green and Sustainable Enterprise Management
- MAT 126 Survey of Mathematical Methods