Information Assurance Audit (Due 20 May) (5 Pages) (5 References)Beeye
1) APA 7th Ed format (to include introduction and conclusion)
2) Due 20 May
3) 5 Page minimum (not including title page and APA references)
4) Minimum of 5 References (including the 4 provided/uploaded)
Background/Required Reading/REQUIRED References:
· Moeller, R. R. (2013). Executive’s guide to IT governance: Improving system processes with service management, COBIT and ITIL. John Wiley & Sons, ISBN:9781118138618, Cht 5, bookid=52724. (UPLOADED)
· NIST Cybersecurity Framework Explained - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFUyCrSnR68
· Implementing the NIST Cybersecurity Framework 1.1 Using Cobit 2019 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOC_bbrcduQ
When you've read the required articles and conducted additional research, compose a 5-page (not counting the cover and references) paper on the topic:
You are a consultant and you have been asked to develop the information security incident response plan for the Raising Dough Baking Company (a fictitious company), a statewide business that employs over three hundred people. Raising Dough collects online orders from homes and small businesses and delivers its products via a company-owned fleet of trucks (think Amazon on a small scale).
· Discuss how to conduct an Information Assurance Audit using the NIST Security Framework
· Demonstrating how COBIT is used in the audit.
· The company does not currently have a security incident response plan. Discuss how to develop such a plan using the principles of NIST Security Framework.
· Explain how this process will be audited.
· Show how your Incident Response Plan and Audit Plan will respond to incidents using the NIST Security Framework.
· Include a conclusion
- 3 months ago
- Homework Help
- In need of Help
- Assignment 2: Employment-At-Will Doctrine Due Week 5 and worth 150 points
- Ted Talks Review
- Need help for my IDS402 Wellness discussion paper
- Product life cycle
- NEED DONE BY TOMORROW. ORIGINAL, WELL WRITTEN WORK
- ECET230—Digital Circuits and Systems Homework Assignment #6
- This assignment is in two parts, one is quantitative problem, the other a short paper. You need to turn in both Part I and Part II to receive full credit for this assignment. Part I: This part of the assignments tests your ability to calculate present val