INFANT Child Development Need This Done Saturday March 28, 2019 By 12pm PACIFIC TIME ZONE!
INFANT CHILD DEVELOPMENT
Each Q. separate document!!!
Answer the following questions. AND READ/ ANSWER EACH QUESTION CAREFULLY!!!!
Q1. (REFERENCE PAGE) 1 FULL PAGE
Use internet resources to research information about the knowledge, skills, disposition, and other requirements needed for employment as an infant/toddler teacher.
Respond to each of the following questions and provide a link to the webpage used to provide the information you are referencing (for each response)
- What are the education and experience requirements needed to get a job as an infant/toddler teacher in a private program (Title 22)? (PDF BELOW)
- What are the education and experience requirements needed to get a job as an infant/toddler teacher in a state or federally funded program (like Early Head Start)?
- How many infants can one teacher be responsible for at a time? (Refer to Title 22) (PDF BELOW)
- What is the minimum ration for adults:infants? (Refer to Title 22) (PDF BELOW)
- Review some online job descriptions for infant/toddler teachers (or similar). What are some of the knowledge, skills, or dispositions needed that these job postings have in common. (Some places to look are Indeed, Monster, Career Builder, Glassdoor, etc.).
- What is the average pay for an infant/toddler care teacher?
- What is the average pay for an infant/toddler center director?
- If you were to start your own infant/toddler family child care business in your home, what would you need to do to get started?
- What kinds of career options exist for individuals who want to work with infants and toddlers, but do not want to be a care teacher?
- What is the average pay for these other positions?
- Self-reflection – In 1 paragraph…
- - Based on this research, what requirements for working with infants and toddlers do you already have? What do you still need?
Q2. (NO REFERENCE PAGE) 5 Paragraphs
Respond to each of the following questions. Your answer to each question should each be about a paragraph in length.
Read the following PDFs to answer the following questions:
From the CA Infant/Toddler Curriculum Framework
1. Chapter 1- Introduction to the Framework (PDF BELOW)
2. Chapter 2- The California Early Learning and Development System (PDF BELOW)
From the CA Infant/Toddler Learning & Development Foundations
1. Introduction & The Early Months (PDF BELOW)
- What is the purpose of the CA Infant Toddler Learning & Development Foundations?
- How might an infant toddler care teacher use the Foundations tool?
- What is the purpose of the CA Infant Toddler Curriculum Framework?
- How might an infant toddler care teacher use the Framework tool?
- How do these two tools work together? Explain how a teacher might implement both of these tools together in the care environment.
- Prof. Kim
- American Tutor
- Discount Assign
- Karim Asad
- Rosie September
- Ultimate GEEK
- Brainy Brian
- Ranju Lewis
- Catherine Owens
- professor mitch
- michael smith
- Prof. Massarra
- Proff work phd
- MathStat Genius
- RESPECT WRITER
- kim woods
- Rey writer
- Sasha Spencer
- Tiny Chris
- A-Grade Writer
- Saad Fahim
- Tutor Cyrus Ken
- Sophia Miles
- firstclass tutor
- Harris Khan
- Miss Emily Blunt
- Abdullah Anwar
- Cotton Candy
- Miss Lily J.
- Top Notch Answer