Week 3 - Assignment: Differentiate Between Scholarly or Peer Reviewed and Popular Articles
Turnitin®This assignment will be submitted to Turnitin®.
Choose any topic you would like (it can be the same as your problem or different). Compare an article in a scholarly journal with an article on the same topic in a popular magazine. Make a table or chart identifying your comparison points.
Points to compare might include:
Make sure you identify why information in a scholarly journal article is more likely to be more reliable information than that in a popular magazine.
Length: 3-5 pages, not including your title and reference page
References: Support your assignment with the 2 articles you are using.
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University's Academic Integrity Policy.
Upload your document, and then click the Submit to Dropbox button.
- Professional research writer
- wizard kim
- prof. Speedstar
- Amanda Smith
- Doctor Okumu
- Jessica Luis
- Phd christine
- prof avril
- Dr Candice_2547
- Catherine Owens
- Angelina May
- Reem Hasan
- Wendy Lewis
- Prof Allan
- Tiny Chris
- Prof James Kelvin
- brilliant answers
- Malik Tutor
- kim woods
- Jenny Boom
- writer respect
- Terry Roberts
- Miss Professor
- phyllis young
- Young Kim hoods
- Emily Clare
- Sara Waynes
- symoh kymm
- BSA 356
- Evaluate the employment opportunities/situation in Australia over the last decade
- One of the emerging trends in information technology is the rise in the number and type of certifications available to IT professionals. Find at least five certifications targeted at IT professionals and write a 3- to 4-page paper that answers the followi
- Algebra 2 Homework for Annable
- Posted in Description area
- CS-Raptor Quick Turnaround. Stood up by David786
- **Kim Woods** - Final Paper
- NOW!! ASAP
EDU-5000 V4: Foundations for Graduate Study in Education (8749625954)
Choose any topic you would like (it can be the same as your problem or different). Compare an article in …