I Need This by Saturday 2/13/21 (PLEASE ONLY USE SCHOLARLY RESOURCES)Lbrown23
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook/lesson)
Initial Post Instructions
For the initial post, respond to only one of the following options:
Jesus of Nazareth is considered the founder of Christianity, even though born and raised a Jew. In his lifetime, Christianity did not exist; however, after his death and resurrection, his disciples brought his teachings forward into the world of the Roman Empire and after some years of persecution, those teachings became Christianity, which is an umbrella name for 3 primary religions: Catholicism ( the first to emerge), Eastern Orthodox (which broke from Catholicism in 1054), and Protestantism (which first developed in the 16th century, when the monk, Martin Luther, broke from the Catholic Church). Christianity is the largest religion in the world, and Catholicism is the largest religion within Christianity. Jesus Christ remains central to all 3 branches.
For this option address the following:
- Explain each of the following core, Christian beliefs about Jesus’ identity, in 4-6 sentences each. Messiah, Son of God, Crucified and Resurrected Savior, 2nd Person of the Blessed Trinity.
- Choose one of these beliefs and explain more fully, including a supporting quote from one New Testament reference.
- Name 3 qualities or virtues taught by Jesus which would be helpful in nursing, whether or not a nurse is Christian, and explain why.
- 5 months ago
- The economic affect of Russian banned from winter Olympics.
- English Paper
- Market Penetration Plan
- Week 11-Looking Back and Ahead
- During the Watergate scandal in 1974, many policy pundits wrote columns demanding that President Richard Nixon resign from the presidency because he was, in their view, clearly culpable for the Watergate break-ins. Not all pundits felt this way, however.
- Nationalism essay with sources from books
- study questions