Consider yourself to be the Human Resource Systems Manager for a Global Corporation with about 15000 employees across various countries. Your company has 10000 of those 15000 employees in the U.S. You have been approached by the Corporate Compensation Manager asking your help to find specific Compensation Administration productivity tools for the US operations only.
The Compensation Department regularly must do some data-intensive tasks such as:
- Participating and analyzing specific salary surveys to compare your company's compensation data with those of similar companies in similar or related industries. The compensation analysts must go through an annual exercise of benchmarking jobs and then inputting your company's data into external salary surveying systems. After that, the Compensation Analysts will engage in analyzing and comparing benchmarked survey data to internal data in the effort to update salary ranges for a Salary Ranges based Compensation System or do market pricing for a Market Based Compensation System.
Also, the compensation department must work with line HR managers and HR Reps. during the annual salary planning and budgeting process working in conjunction with the Finance Department.
The Compensation Manager wants to automate these tasks which are now done by Compensation Analysts by hand. So, the Compensation manager wants your help in finding automated Compensation Administration Tools.
Tools such as a Salary Survey Analyzer to automate the entire Salary Surveying process, 2) Salary Range Developer to automate the number-crunching steps in updating Salary Ranges and Merit Matrices and 3) a Salary Forecasting and Budgeting Tool to automate this other annual number-crunching process.
Your job as the Human Resource Systems Manager is to search the web, do library research and find appropriate tools that can interface with your current HRIS system.
So, in this written Assignment your task is to research various tools available in the market and write a 7-page maximum paper summarizing for the Compensation Manager what appropriate standalone tools are available in the Market which the Compensation Manager might be able to adopt in their companies.
The best way to go about writing this paper would be to find who the major Compensation Consulting companies are and then search their websites of what they offer by way of these tools. Hint: Radford Associates. You will also find material for this assignment in Lesson Section of Week 3.
Grading Criteria Grading Criteria: This assignment is worth 100 points.
The following information must be included in your completed paper. Use the headings outlined below for your paper.
Paper Headings Description Points Introduction Elaborate your understanding of the specific tools in the question Report on the available tools that are available in the market place. Conclusion MechanicsIntroduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points. 5Explain in a comprehensive manner the specific tools the Compensation Manager is looking for. What is the importance of these tools? Why is it important to automate these tasks? What is the difference between the Compensation Systems discussed in Assignment Description? Do you need to assist in the application of these tools by building various interfaces between your HRIS system and the outside party? For example, in order to automate Salary Surveying how to upload your company's salary data with the automated salary surveying process of the Survey company. 40Review the tools you would recommend to the Compensation Manager. Explain why you chose these automated tools. Describe and explain the vendors who are providing these tools. Explain how these automated tools can be integrated into the HRIS systems. Be sure to fully explain your reasons for selecting these tools. Be sure to properly cite your sources! 40Conclusion is logical, flows from the body of the paper and reviews the major points. 5
- There is a hard 7-page maximum for this paper, however, it should be thorough, yet concise.
- Include all aspects of the assignment criteria, outlined on the previous page—these are good paper headings.
- There should be minimal quoted material in this paper, <5%.
- Cite in text when using words/thoughts that are not your own. All sources must be appropriately cited—use APA for in-text and reference list citation formatting.
- Include a reference page for source(s).
- Follow APA formatting for citing and the reference page.
- Put the paper title information on a separate page.
- Use 12 pitch font (Arial, Times Roman), double spaced, and 1" margins as a standard format.
- Do not include extra lines between paragraphs, etc.
- Grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc., will all be taken into consideration when awarding points.
- Proofread your papers before submitting. Spell check is not foolproof.
- Re content, if you make a statement, for example, "all people who break the law should improve their communication skills to stay out of jail," you need to substantiate that statement. If that statement is not your own thought or a statistic, cite. If it is your opinion, state that and explain what led you to that conclusion. Provide enough information to validate and explain the statement.
- Treat these assignments as real-world situations. This will give you the opportunity to practice how you would research and provide information as an HR professional.
- hifsa shaukat
- PHD doctorate
- Urgent Tutor
- Emily Blunt
- Paula Hog
- quality work for all
- Catherine Owens
- prof avril
- work solutions
- brilliant answers
- university work
- Rey writer
- RESPECT WRITER
- Angelina May
- nadia tutor
- kim woods
- Dr Jamlic
- Wendy Lewis
- K_FAM SOLUTIONS
- Miss Professor
- phyllis young
- Terry Roberts
- Prof. Courtney
- Dr shamille Clara
- Dr Candice_2547
- RELIABLE PAPERS
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- Top Grades
- Provide a thorough response in at least three and no more than five well-organized paragraphs. Your response should focus on...
- A+ TUTORIAL: LEG 500 Week 3 Discussion 1 and Discussion 2
- BUS 475 Final EXAM 3
- ACC 432 Final Exam
- This is a stoichiometry question. 3.32 grams of silver nitrate reacts with 2.48 grams of iron to produce iron(III) nitrate...
- My homework is for a tourism destination marketing course, university level.
- only for prof.chandni
- Business Government and Society/PrincessMary Tutor
- Ethical analysis of new issue
- We normally think of the arts as very different from technologies in spite of the fact that art (with perhaps...
Please review rubric and rating criteria before starting must use this as one resource https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/235797
Consider yourself …