Part I of Final Project – Needs Assessment
Identify a problem or issue ( I choice (domestic violence,) that you are interested in exploring for your final project. Use the micro, mezzo, and macro perspectives to describe the dynamics of the issue and how it impacts the lives of a particular group of people (adolescents, women, Muslims, etc.).
Identify and utilize the following sources of information to inform your understanding of the issue you’re using for the project:
- 4 peer-reviewed journal articles
- 2 websites (human service organizations)
- 2 videos of professionals speaking about the issue
- 2 videos of people who have experienced the issue
Submit to the Assignment Dropbox “Module 1 Assignment: Part 1 Final Project”, by the due date listed on the syllabus.
- Your assignment should be between 250-325 words in length (typically, one to one and half double-spaced pages), not counting cover page, reference list page, appendices, figures, or tables.
- Your assignment should include a title page and a reference list page (if using references), and be completed in Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, with appropriate header, page numbers, one-inch margins, and meet all other requirements of APA Stylebook.
- At least one references is required for the assignment, unless otherwise stated in the instructions. Please format them in the most current APA format.
- Please refer to the rubric associated with this assignment for detailed guidance about expectations and grading.
In this course, all of your written assignments are expected to use APA Formatting and citation. The following APA Style guide provides you with explanations, models, and resources for APA style formatting and citation. Purdue OWL: APA Format Guide.
- Moen Zafar
- nadia tutor
- The quA+lity
- quality work for all
- ANN HARRIS
- Prof. Kim
- Dr shamille Clara
- wizard kim
- brilliant answers
- Wendy Lewis
- Rey writer
- kim woods
- Catherine Owens
- John Mureithi
- Megan Tillman
- KATHERINE BECKS
- Phd isaac newton
- Miss Professor
- Colossal Genius
- Tiny Chris
- phyllis young
- Jenny Boom
- Sasha Spencer
- MathStat Genius
- Discount Assign
- ENS. writer
- Jessica Luis
Reflect on the group of people and the issue that you are using for your final project. Use the intersectionality framework to discuss how the issues being faced by your …
Topic Domestic Violence
In the previous module, you gathered information from a variety of sources to understand how a particular issue impacts a specific group of people. Review the …