Which description applies to sun time?
A. sun time uses zones based on 15° of longitude
B. noon is when the sun is over the meridian of the place
C. daylight-saving time advances the time by an hour in the fall
D. locations to the east are earlier than to the west
E. the time is set as the time of the central meridian
2. On Lab 2 Map, what are the coordinates of point 14?
A. 70°W, 10°N
B. 10°S, 70°W
C. 70°S, 10°E
D. 70°S, 10°W
E. 10°S, 70°E
3. Using this map of part of Nebraska, U.S.A., what town is located nearest to 40° 30'N, 98° 58'W?
E. North Loup
3. Using this map of part of Nebraska, U.S.A., which is the most accurate coordinate for Valparaiso in the green county on the northeast corner of the map?
A. 41°N, 96° 50'W
B. 96° 50'N, 41°W
C. 41°N, 97°W
D. 41°N, 96° 50'
E. 41° 5'N, 96° 50'W
- ECO 372 Week 3 Learning Team Aggregate Demand and Supply Models
- Final Paper-Financial Statement Analysis Google
- My Homework for Hifsa Shaukat
- Only for PROF KALFREE
- essay writting help
- DUE BY DUE DATE ON OR BEFORE 9PM CENTRAL TIME. MUST BE IN ON WORDS IN MID-LEVEL TERMS.
- niiii new
- M5 A2 The Genesis operations management team, nearing completion
- two calculus questions
- Network Infrastructure Administration