Homework assignment - Social media 2joanaveronezi
This Homework, does not need to be formal paper. You can copy the question and answer normally.
Each answer with minimum of 25 words. I am adding in here, since I don't have the book and no time to make this homework. below are the Questions:
*Answer the following questions based on Chapter 10 and 11 of Tuten, T. L. & Solomon, M. R. (2018). Social Media Marketing (3rd ed.):*
- What is social media research?
- Why is social media research valuable for marketers? How do marketers use it?
- What are the sources of data for social media researchers?
- What sources of error are common in social media research?
- When should a researcher use content analysis versus sentiment analysis?
- What are the components of a social intelligence system?
- How can researchers use netnography?
- What is a metric? What is a KPI?
- Why is the Social Media ROI Pyramid useful in selecting appropriate KPIs?
- Explain the meaning of SMART objectives.
- How can marketing managers apply the DATA process to evaluate social media marketing efforts?
- Describe the differences among activity metrics, interaction metrics, and return metrics.
- What is A/B testing and how is it used?
- What kinds of adjustments might marketers make after the metrics are assessed?
- 4 months ago
- ENG 222 - Week 4 - Individual Assignments
- Assignment 2 LASA - Project Planning - Developing the Project Plan and Determining Critical Path
- Engaging Others with Leadership: Assignment Guidelines with Scoring Rubric Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate knowledge of methods to successfully engage others for a specific task. Using Second Life™ to present a team-based scenar
- Simple 200-300 words post
- W7A1 due now
- write a summary
- Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you examine the theory of operant conditioning. Address the following items: Describe the theory of operant conditioning. Compare and contrast positive and negative reinforcement. Determine which form of reinfor
- The Payment Time Case Due Sunday @ 5pm eastern. Develop a 700-word report including the following calculations and using the information to determine whether the new billing system has reduced the mean bill payment time: