HIPAA, PII, and PHI Trainingafaibor
The human resource department is updating its HIPAA Basic Training for Privacy and Security course. As a security analyst for the hospital, you have been tasked with covering the topics in the training related to the HIPAA security rule and the information that hospital staff needs to know regarding personally identifiable information (PII), personal health information (PHI), and electronic personal health information (ePHI) to comply with federal regulations.
This week, you will submit your presentation. The presentation should include voice overlays as a narrative for each slide. Include one to two slides for each bullet below (4-8 slides total) explaining the following:
- HIPAA Security Rule
- HIPAA, PII, PHI, and ePHI Definitions
- Safeguarding of PII, PHI, and ePHI
- Disclosures of PII, PHI, and ePHI
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AND ANSWER ACCORDINGLY.
- 5 months ago
- in the description
- MAT 510 Discussion 2
- Assess quality and techniques for improving quality and safety.
- English course essay
- Managing Diverse Virtual Teams
- Implementing and Sustaining Social Movements
- Observational and Motor Learning
- "Business Processes" Please respond to the following:
- See description