Unit Objectives and Checklist
This unit assesses your ability to apply effective communication skills and strategies in interactions with multidisciplinary and multi-facility professionals.
When you have successfully completed this unit you will be able to:
· Demonstrate your ability to apply effective communication skills and strategies in interactions with multidisciplinary and multi-facility professionals.
· Discuss industry developments and changes requiring effective communication skills and strategies in interactions with multidisciplinary and multi-facility professionals.
· Predict how industry changes will require you to expand your learning and domain knowledge.
In this unit, you are expected to:
· Research current industry information and developments related to Outcome 5
· Complete the page for Outcome 5 of your ePortfolio
Outcome 5 ePortfolio Page Sunday 11/4/18
Identify an artifact related to Outcome 5: Apply effective communication skills and strategies in interactions with multidisciplinary and multi-facility professionals.
Post the artifact on the ePortfolio page for Outcome 5, along with a reflection that addresses the following:
Situation: Explain the assignment or activity.
Effect: Why did you choose this artifact to demonstrate the outcome? What impact did the assignment/activity have on you and how does it demonstrate your competence or knowledge?
Learning: What did you learn from the experience? What can you now do as a result and/or how will it inform your practice in the future?
Looking Ahead: What do you still need to learn? What is happening in the industry that will require you to expand you learning in this area or learn something new? Find at least one reputable article or resource published within the last 2 years that is related to the outcome or your artifact. Cite any sources you use in APA style.
How you format your ePortfolio page for Outcome 5 is up to you, however, the page must be clearly labeled with the outcome, the artifact must be embedded on the page, and you must clearly label and reflect on each of the components described above (Situation, Effect, Learning, Looking ahead). Keep in mind this may be viewed by other professionals, so design your page in a way that will most effectively showcase your skills and knowledge. There are no length requirements for the reflection, just be sure you reflect deeply on each component to demonstrate your critical thinking skills and professional skills, knowledge, growth and development. When you submit this assignment, simply include a link to your portfolio and it will be reviewed in the Google site.
Purchase the answer to view it