Highlight and annotate according to the instructions then upload in PDFsubaru93
I like to advise you to read the instructions carefully:
We will grade your comments by the number and consistency of your comments, the depth of your consideration, clarification of terms or concepts, engagements with other students, and the originality of your comments. Please see the social annotation rubric attached for details.
Good participation includes (but is not limited to): inserting new ideas for discussion, responding to others' ideas, posing questions, highlighting interesting paragraphs to share, explaining a tricky concept, offering an informed opinion, and bringing in additional resources. This may involve defining new words to you, providing links to related resources, and reflecting on the linkages between different readings and lectures.
Aim for variation in the content and timing of your comments. If you always comment early, then try commenting later so that at least some of your comments build on those of others without responses. If you're always coming into the conversation at the last minute, try coming in earlier sometimes so that others can respond to you. Ideally, you come in and out a couple of different times to look at others' responses and your comments.
How to clarify a term: It does not mean much if you merely google the word and paste it on Hypothes.is. You should explain how the definition of the word helps you understand the author's argument better. So please do not simply stick a "def" and past the dictionary definition behind it. Please explain how looking up the word helps you understand the passage better.
- 4 months ago
- restorative justice and Letter to Friend Explaining Court Processes
- 1.) Select a Company 2.) most recent SEC 10-K filing PDF FORMAT (I NEED THIS AS SOON AS NOW PLEASE)
- political action plan paper
- Assume you are planning to open an ice cream shop on campus. There are currently no ice cream shops within three miles of your campus. You are deciding between leasing space in the student center or opening a stand-alone shop on the outskirts of campus. Y
- Final paper
- Assignment Due by Thursday, January 19th 11:30am
- 300 words
- Assignment 2: Discussion Question: Gender Equality