HIGH SCHOOL FORENSIC SCIENCE QUESTIONS
1. What are the four types of evidence in a criminal investigation?
2. What are individual characteristics? Give an example of an individual characteristic?
3. What is the difference between individual characteristics and class characteristics?
4. What are physical and chemical properties? Give an example of each.
5. What do forensic scientists do to collect and preserve soil samples?
Critical Thinking Questions
1. Why do you think forensic scientists are so careful that the tests they do are sensitive, reproducible, and specific? What might happen if they were less careful about this?
2. Which type of evidence do you think is most useful in an investigation? Why?
3. Why do you think that forensic scientists continue to look for class characteristics given their limitations?
4. What do you think would be some of the challenges in collecting and preserving impressions? Why?
5. If you were on a jury, do you think you would expect individual characteristics in the evidence? Why or why not? What effects might it have if individuals expect to have individuals characteristics presented?
- Amanda Smith
- professor mitch
- Miss Lynn
- prof avril
- brilliant answers
- Rey writer
- Angelina May
- Dr Candice_2547
- kim woods
- RESPECT WRITER
- Jenny Boom
- Terry Roberts
- Wendy Lewis
- phyllis young
- Emily Michael
- Miss Professor
- MathStat Genius
- Stano 001
- Dr. Elahi
- Saad Fahim
- MGT 300 Week 3 Individual Assignment Business Plan Case Study
- ISCOM 476 Domestic and International Supply Chain Changes
- History homework
- Medical Reimbursement Final Project
- take a look to the description
- OPS571 Wk1 qu-1
- HRM 531 Week 4 Individual Assignment Career Development Plan Part III Performance and Career Management.
- XCOM 285 Week 1 Assignment Business Communication Trends
- SCI 362 Week 2 Individual Assignment Case in Point Analysis Hurricane Katrina
- PSYCH 610 Week 8 Individual Assignment Research Proposal